Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there is some secret way to change the outside temperature display from Fahrenheit to Celsius in the instrument cluster.

In the manual it says to hold the "reset" button for longer than 1 second, but that just resets my l/100km, trip milages 1 or 2, or turns eco mode on or off, depending one which screen i am on when holding it down.

It was in celsius but i left one of my interior lights on and flattened the battery, and had to jump start it with a portable battery.

·
Super Moderator
9,539 Posts
Just wondering if there is some secret way to change the outside temperature display from Fahrenheit to Celsius in the instrument cluster.

In the manual it says to hold the "reset" button for longer than 1 second, but that just resets my l/100km, trip milages 1 or 2, or turns eco mode on or off, depending one which screen i am on when holding it down.

It was in celsius but i left one of my interior lights on and flattened the battery, and had to jump start it with a portable battery.
Using the below link, please add location and vehicle (year & model) to your signature
With the recent forum platform change, the location and vehicle details in your profile no longer show in each post.

eg.
USA
2019 Sportage 2.7L V6 SX turbo AWD

https://www.kia-forums.com/account/signature

1 - 2 of 2 Posts