Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Ceed SW 1.6 LX Fresh
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called KIA service to make an appointment for a regular 45 000 km service.
I saidthat I need an oil and filter change, pollen filter change and spark plugs change.

>Voice from the other side said that service procedures have changed recently and that now spark plugs must be changed every 30 000 km (before - 45 000 km) , braking fluid every 45 000 km (before 30 000 km or two years), fuel filter every 30 000 km( before 60 000 km) and air filter every 30 000 km.

Did anyone of you noticed any change or received any info about changed service procedures?

·
Registered
Kia Ceed
281 Posts
The service schedule has been changed for the new model but those changes do not apply to the previous cars. It gets a bit complicated since the pre face lift models had a different schedule to the post face lift ones. Add to that different countries have different schedules as well.

According to the Kia UK schedule the post facelift 1.6 petrol (think that is your car) should have spark plugs every 40,000 km, brake fluid every 40,000 km, air filter every 40,000 km but the fuel filter is inspect every 60,000 km (no replacement). The pollen filter is not on the schedule at all, its an owner maintained item unless you get the dealer to do it.

Perhaps its unique to Croatia due to local conditions and fuel quality etc.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts