Kia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully, someone's encountered this before and might be able to help a NooB out. Just bought a pre-owned 2003 Kia Sorento EX 4x2 a couple of days back, and everything's great - family loves it, wife loves it. 'Cept one thing - the Automatic Climate Control displays temperatures in Centigrade/Celsius and being in the US, it'd be nice to have it show in Fahrenheit. Being born/raised with a British background, I have no problems, but the wife (American) has a hard time trying to figure out the temperatures. Anyone have any idea on what button/combination to be used to change this display to F?? My understanding is that the previous owner was Military and probably had the vehicle overseas in Europe - thus the C. Any help is appreciated before I start teaching the wife conversion lessons from F to C and vice versa :57:

- Max

·
Registered
2008 VW Tiguan (sold my Sorento)
351 Posts
OK here's the fix:

Hold down the temp button for 3 seconds or more while also holding down the AMB button. It will reset to Cº every time the battery is disconnected by the way. Anyway, this fix should do it.

Cheers

Derek :beer:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts