Kia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Kia Cerato
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, does any body else have a cerato platinum i ant find any body with them or can i find any coverage of them at all! help!!!!

·
Registered
2005 Kia Cerato
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Come on can any body help me, i serioulsy cant find any thing about them in australia, heres a bit of info on it its (this all came on it brand new) 17" chrome rims, full exhaust system, extractors, spoiler, lowered and some kind of springs ( have not got full info on mods yet). and on the back under the cerato badge in silver writing it says platinum edition. Any one else tha thas a plainum could they please write back.

·
Registered
2005 Kia Cerato
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So what does the gold edition come with?, i will have some pics up in the next week or two so i can show you all my ride, thanks for the info man.....

·
Registered
car
4,208 Posts
Here in the states we have the Spectra not the Cerato. And the Spectra comes in three models the LX, EX and SX so I cant help ya out on this one.

·
Registered
20 Posts
The Cerato Gold which I saw here in Syria:
1-16" chrome rims
2-Leather seats
3-AT gear(5)
4-Digital AC
5-Rear spoiler
6-Chrome door grip
7-Sunroof
8-CD/Tape/Radio MP3&WMP(Windows media player)
9-1600 cc (I thing its special for Syria Only)

·
Registered
car
4,208 Posts
From the pictrure of your car I saw in the Garage Forum here it looks like my Spectra SX. Mine didnt come with 16" chrome wheels though. It came with 16" alloy wheels. But it has a body kit and a spoiler too.

·
Registered
2005 Kia Cerato
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah the interior is just standard although a dvd and three 8 inch screens are on the way, umm well its definetly a cerato although yesterday i saw a platinum rio with the saem sort of setup as my cerato, it had chromes and eery thing and it had the saem platinum markings on the back and the guy told me he baught it from the same dealer that i got my cerato from so i am thinking it migh be a dealer promo thing where they do up the cars and ell them as opose to it coming platinum frm kia's, but i dunnoo. well thanks for all the info guys its really helped.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts