Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe a bargain to be had. If you are looking to replace the tyres on your Cee'd in the near future, take a look at this.

KIA CEED, CARENS, SPORTAGE 16" ALLOY WHEEL SET + TYRES on eBay, also, Wheels with Tyres, Car Wheels, Tyres Trims, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 19-Oct-08 19:00:00 BST)

I recently bought 4 brand new LS alloys & Michelin Energy 205/55/16 tyres off Ebay for £160:).
Kia Ceed Alloy Wheels +Michelin tyres As New No Reserve on eBay, also, Wheels with Tyres, Car Wheels, Tyres Trims, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 15-Sep-08 09:24:13 BST)
A bargain, as the cheapest I could find were £85 each for the tyres.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I just got rid of michelin energy that came with the car. this tire will never come near my car again. worst grip ever, especially in damp or wet.

I have the same tire on company's pug partner, performs even worse, probably because the suspension on that car sucks.

maybe something is wrong with my driving...

·
Registered
112 Posts
My dad had some Falken ZE912's fitted to his pug and likes them very much. They were about £60 each fitted from a local company called bespokewheels, so I shall be using them as and when the Michelin Energies wear out. One thing I have noticed is how much quieter the Falkens are, AND they grip much better than the Michelins he had before.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
clevatreva
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing