Kia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2010 Kia Ceed SW 3 CRDi, 2009 Kia Soul 2 CRDi
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The standard UK grille on the Cee'd is as per pic "grillestandard" attached. Many of the brochures show another other grille as per pic "grillsporty". Is this available to buy or does anyone know how I can source this? I intend to shortly order a Cee'd SW, but I want this style of grille.

Attachments

·
Registered
VG Golf Variant 1.6
9 Posts
i believe it has something to do with an optional kit sold in some places as "sport kit". In Romania, it costs around 450E.
it includes some features like: aluminum pedals, black interior, 227/45 R17W alloy wheels, black bezel headlamps and the sporty grille you see in the second photo.

as far as i know, this package is available only on mid-level trims and above, but i do not know if they sell it as optional in UK.

you can go to KIA cee'd - Responds to your life! and check "Discover cee'd" - Exterior - Color And Wheels.

·
Registered
Kia Cee'd SW 1.6 CRDi
488 Posts
How much is the grille and where can I buy one?

I found this, with a cool red stripe.. but my hungarian is a bit of.
Webáruház termékek ..:: Peugeot Frédi-Béni ::..
I think that is the "standard" ceed sport grill, the hungarian price is ~100 EUR.
They have it in Finland also, but dont know the price.
Finnish extras list with pictures: http://www.kiamotors.fi/modules/sgeditor/sgeditor_download.aspx?P=530&VID=default&SID=543125199748151&S=1&action=handle_download_link&fpath=Lisvarusteet/&fname=Kia%20cee%27d%20lis.varust.%20220108.pdf&C=68025

·
Registered
Cee'd SW LA, Defender 90
85 Posts
Anyone know if there are accessories in the UK, I am starting to think my dealer knows nothing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts