Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Ceed SW diesel auto
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I a new KIA owner 2 months now and the car is great except for the drivers seat cushion, there is a wire that runs across the seat and in the middle I can feel something like the head of a screw that when i'm sitting after about 20 minuets I start to get server pain in my groin, so much that I'm now off work with prostatitis (Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome) my prostate is inflamed and painful as hell!!!

I never got this with my old car (Fiat Idea) which i drove for 8 hours a day, I am a taxi driver.

Has anyone else had this or similar problem??

Regards Taxi-Mark

·
Registered
RIP :( 2010 Pro_Cee'd - Infra Red 2
863 Posts
This sounds like your seat is damaged or faulty mate. Phone KIA UK customer services or take it to a good dealer, you shouldn't feel any 'sticky outy' bits behind the cushions.

·
Registered
2010 Kia Cee'd 2 - 124BHP 1.6petrol
560 Posts
certainly shouldnt feel anything like that! I echo dub's sentiment, get it in and checked over, and if they refuse to identify a problem, offer them the opportunity to drive your car for a few hours and if they walk out the car, rubbing their jacksie, claiming nothings wrong... well, find another dealer!

·
Registered
Cerato S Hatch Auto
1,237 Posts
Don't want alarm you, but I'd have that suspected prostate problem investigated if I were you. Ask your Dr. for a PSA test.

·
Registered
Ceed SW diesel auto
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you

Than you guys for your concerns and i will ask the doctor about the psa test. I'm taking the car into local KIA dealers Wednesday to have a new seat fitted. i'll let you guys know what happens.

Regards Marcus:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts