Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Ceed 1.6 Crdi
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all.
i have a 2011 Ceed 1.6 Crdi. bought a car about 6 months ago, car was fully serviced before purchase and all. car still runs ok but got the one weird problem with an engine. on the morning on start up engine runs smoothly,i drive to work park it up for whole day. at the end of the day, after 8 hrs or so when i start it up engine starts to jerk but only for 10-15 secs and it goes away again. but the weird thing about it is that it happens only after 6-8 hrs of engine not been running. i tried to start it up at 10am for example and there is no engine jerking, tried it at around lunchtime 12-13pm, no engine jerking, it only happens on evenings after work!!! Any ideas or explanations what it could be?
went to the garage, told the guys my problem, they plugged it to computer and couldnt find anything. told me everything is in 'green' and works fine. nothing showed up.
thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
Kia Cee’d 2009 1,6l Diesel
1 Posts
I’ve got the same problem on a 2009 Kia Cee’d. It jerks for the first hundred meters and then it goes away. Happens mostly when the car had been parked over night in low temperatures. I’ve got a P0299 (turbo underboost) code. Might be a stuck EGR valve aswell? Once it heats up it can move freely?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts