Kia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
KIA C'eed SW2 ecodynamic
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed that the side window' s rubber on the door does not act like a squeegee,nor does it stop the water from getting in the door(inside the panel). I s this what everyone else experiences? It is quite annoying when the constant drizzle causes the window to be covered in rain drops. Every other car that I have owned, the window is cleared by rolling the window down and back up.

·
Registered
Kia Ceed
281 Posts
Ours is not 100% perfect but its way better than the Focus we had before it. Have a word with your dealer but I expect its simply a case of "they all do that sir".

·
Registered
KIA C'eed SW2 ecodynamic
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My SW is the same, I have found that a water repellent like "Rain X" is effective on the side windows and mirrors.
I was thinking about rain- ex, but thought that it may be ineffective at in town speeds, especially on the side windows since it is the speed of the wind that helps remove the water

·
Registered
pro_ceed 1.6 CRDi 66kw (2008)
725 Posts
Same on my pro.
As this winter has a lot of wet days, I'm getting more and more frustrated by it...

·
Registered
KIA C'eed SW2 ecodynamic
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
having issues with power window near side. It lowers quickly enough, but is dog slow when closing. I have had it looked at when it went in for a repair, and the mechanic said he had to grease the tracks. It worked 2 or 3 times since then but has returned to its old ways. I have done the reset by holding the button once it is closed, but to no avail. Yesterday it closed half way then went down. I reset, and it closed, but started again later on. I have reset it again and it closes, but my neighbors dog could crap, wipe it's feet and smell its own butt before the window goes all the way up. Anyone else have this issue( minus the dog)?

·
Registered
pro_ceed 1.6 CRDi 66kw (2008)
725 Posts
I Haven't heard complaints about this.

Why not return to the garage and insist to get it fixed this time.

·
Registered
KIA C'eed SW2 ecodynamic
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I Haven't heard complaints about this.

Why not return to the garage and insist to get it fixed this time.
I have an appointment for other things, but just wanted to see if anyone has had an issue and what the solution was

1 - 8 of 8 Posts