Kia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey has anybody worked out the CD player yet. I have a 2004 Carnival. when I turn on the ignition and the player starts up sometimes it continues from where it was playing before and otherr times it starts the CD again. I can't see any pattern. I've tried turning it off before switching off the ignition but it behaves just the same (or different) ???
Elbanna.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, we probably have the same players, I guess! Just to let you know that my cd player always starts from were it left off, no matter if I switch it off or just turn off the ignition. Sounds like a faulty unit to me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
On my 2002 Spectra it doesn't matter if you power down the radio before you turn the key off, or you just turn the key off, it always starts again from where you left off. On my Mitsubishi, powering down first restarts where you left off, just turning off the key restarts from the beginning.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 2000 kia sportage cd player does the same thing. Unfortunately, since it's very sporatic, I put off having it looked at and the warrenty has long expired. It has to be a faulty unit, but has been doing this on and off now for over 5 years. So, if you find out the problem, please let me know. It is getting worse, and very annoying.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.