Kia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like something to replace the factory deck for the time being.. I just need something either has some AUX Inputs (Weither it's located on the front - which is perfered. Or on the back.) OR a Tape Deck so I could use my tape adapter.. I just want to have a direct connect for my MP3 Player..

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,121 Posts
I have a dual cd player with aux ill part with......
say 70 shipped??

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by 1fastkia@Nov 13 2005, 07:46 AM
I have a dual cd player with aux ill part with......
say 70 shipped??
Dual cd player? as in DIN? Cd player/tape deck? it's all good.. I can get a brand new cd/mp3 player for $80 (installed). I was looking towards $30 or less (shipped). Thanks anyways 1fastkia. :57:

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by kiarichie@Nov 14 2005, 10:17 PM
no, dual is a brand, single deck .. if you want something for like $30, ive seen **** like that at pep boys
ok.. I hear that.. dual is the name.. other than that.. what is you point? keyword is USED, UNWANTED.. get the point?

·
Premium Member
6,121 Posts
A cd deck that costs 80 installed isnt going to be that nice. best buy charges like 70 to install a deck...Im with the guy above. It will have crap features and no power.....

Dont take it as a bash............ I bought a cheapy once a time ago it lasted a whole 3 months before buttons started breaking lights stopped working. Remember the old saying the price you pay for it is the amount of quality you should expect. **** look on ebay you cant even find used decks for 30 or less....
this deck I have is 50x4 watts, aux input, 2rca inputs. i bet the 60 dollar one will be lucky to have 20x2 and no aux. well maybe an aux but no rca.
just hate to see ya buy something that you wont be happy with.....

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by 1fastkia@Nov 18 2005, 02:26 PM
A cd deck that costs 80 installed isnt going to be that nice. best buy charges like 70 to install a deck...Im with the guy above. It will have crap features and no power.....

Dont take it as a bash............ I bought a cheapy once a time ago it lasted a whole 3 months before buttons started breaking lights stopped working. Remember the old saying the price you pay for it is the amount of quality you should expect. **** look on ebay you cant even find used decks for 30 or less....
this deck I have is 50x4 watts, aux input, 2rca inputs. i bet the 60 dollar one will be lucky to have 20x2 and no aux. well maybe an aux but no rca.
just hate to see ya buy something that you wont be happy with.....
It's all good 1fastkia.. thanks for the concern man! Much appreciated! :)

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's the link to the deck that I am talking about.. and YES it is an AWESOME CD deck: Aiwa CDC-X304 - This is the type that I am looking for.. Might as well get it.. LMAO! :haha:

·
Premium Member
6,121 Posts
hehe my first deck in my sephia was an aiwa. they should stick to home audio.. there decks are kinda bland but to each their own... Ive learned to just buy the good stuff (My dual deck came with this car when i bought it havent upgraded dual is low end stuff...)cause whenever I get just loest cost low end brand stuff i end up in a month or 2 buying a new one......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts