Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Blue Kia Spectra5 and a 96 Turbo Honda civic and a 99 subaru outback with a 2.5 rs turbo motor
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dave can you post this on the other thread. thanks

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2008 SpectraSX, 2014 Optima LX,2006 Jeep Liberty, Linux Mint Mate
6,925 Posts
I don't know where you want the pictures placed...
You could put them in a new Spectra topic or attach them to other threads.
I like the blue cluster and radio shots...How'd you mount the DC Voltmeter?
It looks nice...
I didn't see the CCV pictures and these forums limit 5~6 pictures per post.
You could edit your replacing your tranny posts and add the two engine/tranny pics
Dave

·
Registered
2005 Blue Kia Spectra5 and a 96 Turbo Honda civic and a 99 subaru outback with a 2.5 rs turbo motor
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know where you want the pictures placed...
You could put them in a new Spectra topic or attach them to other threads.
I like the blue cluster and radio shots...How'd you mount the DC Voltmeter?
It looks nice...
I didn't see the CCV pictures and these forums limit 5~6 pictures per post.
You could edit your replacing your tranny posts and add the two engine/tranny pics
Dave
thanks, i learn from ya'll. i got the voltmeter from ebay for $4.00 from china. i took one of the empty brackets and used a dremil to make the hole and used some epoxy to hold it in place.(i was gonna make the surface smooth but got lazy) i ran the wire from the cigarette lighter and grounded it on the metal pole behind the radio.and also the radio was just practice thats why it was missing a couple of lights i have a pioneer double din in its place.

·
Super Moderator
2008 SpectraSX, 2014 Optima LX,2006 Jeep Liberty, Linux Mint Mate
6,925 Posts
We're gonna have to make you the Spectra transmission "guy".
I see two more today with the intermittent shifting/limp mode problems..
Have you taken apart the dud tranny? I read where there is a flexible PC board that can get crystallized solder connections under some black epoxy/glue at the plug on the side of the transmission...
I have to "go back in" on my wife's 07 Spec as some LEDs have failed since I changed them.
Dave

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i can take it apart and take pics. i just been lazy and i really think that there is nothing wrong with my old tranny except the tourqe converter. or if you want i can ship you the old tranny for you to mess with but you just gonna have to pay shipping for it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts