Kia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been thinking over the past few days about what can be done to better this board.

I think we should split Sedona, Sorento & Sportage forum into following 6 categories

Sedona (Diesel Engine)
Sedona Petrol Engine

Sportage (Diesel Engine)
Sportage Petrol Engine

Sorento (Diesel Engine)
Sorento (Petrol Engine)

The reason is diesel & petrol version differ significantly. What do you think guys?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Separating out the engine type is fine but doesn't the same apply to manual/automatic?

The other thing that I've wondered is whether there are different regional versions? Is a Sorento XS supplied to the UK of the same spec as Sorento XS models supplied in Singapore or the US?

·
Registered
2008 VW Tiguan (sold my Sorento)
355 Posts
Personal opinion only is leave it as it is, it's not as if there's too much traffic on it to keep up with and I find other problems / information informative if not entirely relavent. Also, what would you do with a subject that was common to all (say tires, radio, trim etc) but the owner had a diesel ? the answer to his query might be from a V6 owner, would he put his query in both ? if so he'd then have 2 places to check, seems like more hassle without any added benefit to me.

Anyhow that's just my personal thoughts and I'll go with whatever, after all my Sorento hasn't even arrived from Korea yet :(

Cheers

Derek

·
Registered
72 Posts
:460:

Nah ! Leave it as it is ..... the old sayin is ' if it ain't broke ... don't fix it ' !!!!!!

Works fine as it is .....................

Mark

:gunsmilie:

P.S. Like the new smilies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2004 Kia Sorento
44 Posts
yeah...keep it as it is...a sorrento is a sorrento......most posts are generic

we are all intelligent enough to know what we drive and what the thread is about

clean n simple please

thanks

rb

·
Premium Member
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good points guys. Thank you for your suggestions, let's just leave it as it is. :liebe011:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts