Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me the Diameter of the catalytic converter for the '02 Rio Rx-V (Cinco) I've got to replace the cat and the dealer wants 800$ for an OEM one. I'm hoping to find an aftermarket direct bolt or universal.

is it 2 1/4"?

And if anyone happens to know where I could get a direct bolt or universal in Southern Ontario or near Niagara Falls, NY, that would be greatly appreciated! I've called the Pep Boys in NF, NY and they don't have a listing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Originally posted by ixiom@Jun 27 2005, 08:41 AM
Can anyone tell me the Diameter of the catalytic converter for the '02 Rio Rx-V (Cinco) I've got to replace the cat and the dealer wants 800$ for an OEM one. I'm hoping to find an aftermarket direct bolt or universal.

is it 2 1/4"?

And if anyone happens to know where I could get a direct bolt or universal in Southern Ontario or near Niagara Falls, NY, that would be greatly appreciated! I've called the Pep Boys in NF, NY and they don't have a listing.
Yes!
but your going to have to buy the oem one because no one makes an aftermarket one for rio. unless you want a test pipe but it will cost you 60 plus shipping.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts