Kia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ,

I hve a KIA Carens - OK to drive but no comfort.

Also , change some parts =unnecessary ; poor QA =because I am in the testing of car components.

Hope to share and gain some insights to a better understanding of cars and KIA

·
Premium Member
1,171 Posts
What do you think of Kia Sedona & Kia Sorento quality?.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Basically the same QA . Usually the manufacturers have 2 to 3 set of vendors for the same parts and also depends on batch production. But the most important is product conformance checks ; unlike Jap -they have a QCC within their assembly area for this task.

From what I see in Malaysia and Indonesia - carnival / carens are also assembled in CKD type. No questions on parts and components = all supplied .

Also , the later series of the model ; the better fine tunning of that model.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi friends,

I am great fan of the Kia Spectra. Have been using it for the lasy couple of years and surely think that the Spectra is value-for-money.
I am even developing a site dedicated only towards the Kia Spectra KIA SPECTRA

Just the initial stages. Will be adding a lot more content. Check it out and let me know what all needs to be added to the site.

·
Registered
2006 Scion xA, 1972 VW Super Beetle, 1971 VW Type 2 (w/ Hightop)
696 Posts
Welcome! It'll be interesting to read your Kia quality assessments.

·
Registered
2007 Optima, 2007 Sorento
714 Posts
mobilefrenzy said:
Hi friends,

I am great fan of the Kia Spectra. Have been using it for the lasy couple of years and surely think that the Spectra is value-for-money.
I am even developing a site dedicated only towards the Kia Spectra KIA SPECTRA

Just the initial stages. Will be adding a lot more content. Check it out and let me know what all needs to be added to the site.
Welcome to the forum Mobilefrenzy and agree that the Spectra affords value for the money. Quality and reliability is equal to or a notch above its competition according to surveys. Nice going on the web site, too.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome to Kia Forums.

As you are hoping for a better understanding of Kia cars and Kia you may want to read my posts under Sorento forum. It will explain how very dissatisfied we are as the owners of 2005 Kia Sorento due to Kia's total indifference and non-response and lack of help to our shifting problem in our 2005 Sorento in its defective transmission which seriously impairs the safety of our vehicle. The sad part is that except for this problem we have been happy with the Sorento and think that it's a great vehicle BUT Kia Motors America Inc. has totally let us down BIG TIME.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts