Kia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im but days way from taking delivery of a current model Carnival LS petrol 5 speed manual, we all read reports from people that are paid to do so but i'd like some1 that acually drives them (good or no good). Plz share with me your insight as to what im in for wil i be :D will i be :eek: or maybe :angry: . hope its not the last fro me wifes sake ( she conned me in to buyin it ) id hate for her to feel guilty for buyin a lemon.
L8Rz

·
Registered
Sedona 2.9 crdi LE
244 Posts
We have the 5 speed diesel for nearly 4 months now. So far nothing to report as a problem and we are more than happy with our purchase.

Have heard the petrol version can be a little thirsty and you don't see many in the UK due to the high petrol prices so the diesel versions are more popular.

Simon

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey team

We have a 2002 Carnival LS and it is all good so far. Had shake in the brakes but all that needed was a machining. Have smelly AC at the moment so am looking for a way to get rid of that if anyone can help

Cheers
Soogy

·
Registered
4 Posts
:57: I went through the same process when I purchased my Auto in November last year. Frankly speaking the carnival was not my first choice, but the wife liked it. The only decision I got to make was the interior colour !!
After 5,000k I am still VERY happy with it although the auto does hunt a lot more than I would like when going up hills but that's not a fault. Can't say much else about it other than it drives and stops O/K and the A/C is great.

Cheers
Andy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thnx for the reply, had it since my last post and the more i drive it the more i like it. We got the auto as a loaner while we waited for delivery and i didnt mind the lazy drive but i do prefer the 5 speed man , GOES LIKE THE CLAPPERS :haha:.and your right the air con is killer :p

take care :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts