1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Sorento EX V6
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
may be topic is not related to Sorento which we all love ;), But it is my first
SUV and I found that after shopping all my plastic grocery bags fly in cargo space on turns :). I have net, but it looks like a big 'pocket' and is not convenient for bags. What kind of organizers do you guys use ?
Found one at amazon - Amazon.com: Hopkins TRU-BLA-PDQ Storagemaster Cargo Organizer (Black): Automotive

I think it is little bit short than cargo area, and will not fit.

Thanks!

·
Registered
Cerato S Hatch Auto
1,235 Posts
In my cars, I carry a large plastic utility box which I use for tools, spares etc. You could do something similar for your shopping.

I tie the box down with an elastic strap secured to the interior of the trunk (we call it the "boot"). There are various trim fixings which I have replaced with metal hooks for the strap.

On one car, I have fitted a luggage strap to the spare wheel anchor in the base of the trunk, and this is extended around the spare up into the trunk via some neat slots. The plastic box or other luggage can be tied down as desired.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I took a Rubbermaid tub and 2 sections of adhesive backed Velcro (the hard plastic part is all you need) and put them on the bottom, this keeps the secured.

Easy to remove and won't slide around.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts