Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me the dimensions (width x length in inches - not cubic volume) of the maximum cargo space in the 2016 Sorento?

Does the second row of seats remove or flip or fold flat?

I think this would be the actual flat dimensions of the maximum cargo space. Thank you!

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
just take a tape measure down to your local KIA dealer and check it out then you know for sure.

·
Super Moderator
9,538 Posts
Can anyone tell me the dimensions (width x length in inches - not cubic volume) of the maximum cargo space in the 2016 Sorento?

I think this would be the actual flat dimensions of the maximum cargo space. Thank you!
Could you tell us what you need these dimensions for?

See that you're asking the same for the 2016 Sedona.

Please update your profile detail, ......at least location and vehicle.

·
Registered
238 Posts

I have some measures of the trunk if you want, but not with second row folded down as I have two car seats there... but to answer some of this.
Yes the 3rd row and 2nd row fold flat.
How much space you get depends on how far forward you sit and seat recline.

It's handy that:
1) there are levers in the trunk that collapse the second row.
2) You can move the 2nd row forward and back about 10 inches, and alter the seat recline, to adjust between cargo space and passenger space.
3) You can open just the middle row arm rest section for something long and narrow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts