Kia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Sorento EX Sport
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Turkey Day!

I put my deposit down last night to join the Sorento club! I carry things I want hidden from sight in the back. The car isn’t coming with a cargo cover and wanted to hear good or bad about OEM or other covers folks here have experience with.

Do they cover from the second row back like in the Highlander I’m trading in? In a few pictures I’ve seen on Amazon it appears they were from the 3rd row back.

thanks,
Jab

·
Registered
2019 Sorento
57 Posts
They cover from the second row back. One nice feature is that the cover can by stowed inside the rear compartment where the jack is, so it's out of the way if you are using the third row seats.

·
Registered
Sorento LX V6 2018
387 Posts
You can save a lot of money with aftermarket. I've had this one from Amazon for 18 months now and it's holding up fine and is on black Friday special for $57 with the coupon applied:
Caartonn Cargo Cover Compatible for 2016 2017 2018 2019 Kia Sorento Trunk Retractable Cargo Luggage Security Shade Cover Shield Black

·
Registered
2019 Sorrento SX 3.3L V6 GDI
2 Posts
Mine came with it and the OEM cover fits very well and quality made. As stated before, fits in the back so you can store while using the third row seats which is magnificent. Prevents additional damage and hassle from storing in a garage or elsewhere. Got a good deal on mine and the sales manager wanted to keep it, along with the 2 sets of mats. I’m like really?? You wanna be that petty and have it not fit anything and sitting around? Lol.

·
Registered
2019 Sorento SX AWD
57 Posts
Bought mine from a OEM KIA store in RI for $45. Bought the stringy cargo bag from someone on eBay for $25 that didn’t want theirs. Both are OEM and fantastic. Dealer where I purchased Sorento wanted $200 for both.

·
Registered
2016 Sorento EX 2.0 tGDI AWD
164 Posts
Bought mine from a OEM KIA store in RI for $45. Bought the stringy cargo bag from someone on eBay for $25 that didn’t want theirs. Both are OEM and fantastic. Dealer where I purchased Sorento wanted $200 for both.
do you have more info on that stringy cargo bag? part number or anything. i would like to take a look at it. i've been looking for better ways to organize my trunk as i always have stuff either for work or for some volunteering that i do

·
Registered
2019 Sorento SX AWD
57 Posts
do you have more info on that stringy cargo bag? part number or anything. i would like to take a look at it. i've been looking for better ways to organize my trunk as i always have stuff either for work or for some volunteering that i do
1U017 ADU01

says 14 15 16 Sorento but worked great for me

1 - 9 of 9 Posts