Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2009/Kia Rondo /LX 2.4L
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.my 2009 cargo compartment cover is all dirty and would like to replace it. but i just don`t seem to find it online? Help ...

·
Vendor
Kia Soul, Kia Optima, Kia Sorento, Kia Forte, or any Kia!
80 Posts
Kia Rondo Cargo Cover

Hi anasdart,

There's not that many available anymore. But we do have some available. Here's a link to the Kia Rondo Cargo Cover for your 2009 Kia Rondo. Hopefully we can be of help. We'll ship it out for free to you.

Two awesome thing:
1. We ship orders that are $150 or more out for free within the Continental USA.
2. Use this coupon code for 10% off your purchase: codekf

Let us know if you need any help!
- Team KiaStuff -

Hello.my 2009 cargo compartment cover is all dirty and would like to replace it. but i just don`t seem to find it online? Help ...

·
Registered
former owner of a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,539 Posts
would be helpful to us if you could fill out your location and drives profile on the left :D

·
Registered
2009/Kia Rondo /LX 2.4L
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What i need is not the cover with the 2 handle as shown in the picture. What i need is actually the mat that is covers the cargo floor. 2009 Kia Rondo has a mat that you can lift to put things into the compartments...i hope you understand...

·
Registered
former owner of a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,539 Posts
What i need is not the cover with the 2 handle as shown in the picture. What i need is actually the mat that is covers the cargo floor. 2009 Kia Rondo has a mat that you can lift to put things into the compartments...i hope you understand...
are you referring to the cargo tray or liner, similar to this in my Soul?

I had one like this in my '08 Rondo.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Spectra Cargo Cover

Looking for 2008 Kia Spectra cargo cover. Any assistance will be appreciated

Hi anasdart,

There's not that many available anymore. But we do have some available. Here's a link to the Kia Rondo Cargo Cover for your 2009 Kia Rondo. Hopefully we can be of help. We'll ship it out for free to you.

Two awesome thing:
1. We ship orders that are $150 or more out for free within the Continental USA.
2. Use this coupon code for 10% off your purchase: codekf

Let us know if you need any help!
- Team KiaStuff -

1 - 7 of 7 Posts