Kia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Kia Cee'd 1, Metalic Black with Kia Alloys
8 Posts
Sorry but I think the car in that picture doesnt look quite right however it might just be the light. It looks more like a matt black to me. Almost reminds me of the citroen C3 Pluriel from a few years ago with the way it looks. Any other close up shots of what it looks like? Otherwise I like the look of your car, the alloys look very nice on the car.

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,128 Posts
It looks flat black not cf, but could just be the pic. CF is real shiney, at least my mustangs cf hood was real shiney. Who made it? Take a better closer pic with car in the pic.

·
Premium Member
6,128 Posts
Im guessing you have no more pics lol.

·
Registered
'04 Kia Sedona EX, '10 MBZ C300 Sport, 1.3KW Electric GoCart
109 Posts
I get it now, the comments from the others refer to a carbon fiber roof to be carbon fiber encased in some sort of clear resin to enhance the depth of the fibers themselves. Your roof is covered in carbon fiber "like" vinyl, typically used for upholstery purposes. Not very common in the states, as vinyl roofs are not very popular, but definitely different :)

·
Premium Member
6,128 Posts
It wont last long in the elements. That vinyl is not made for the outside. Water will get under it, then the death of it.
And that is going to make one hell of an issue with the paint under, when you have to take it off cause it got ruined due to the elements outside. Hope you don't get snow, and plows salt the roads. Its gonna last a year if that, if you get snow with salted roads.

Fill out your profile, where you from?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts