Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All :),

First i would like to thank all of you specially the admins for making such an amazing website sharing each and everything about the KIA Cars. The memebers are soo nice and good in nature. Very informative information provided on the form, i gathered alot of information from here. A big thanks to all of the members and staff. :cool:

Well i am seeking for some kind of help and information for my own car.

I am having KIA Optima 2005 Auto, where i am facing problem like my car vibrates while stopping at signal and its on D. Secondly there is a tickling sound while i drive my car like pressing the accerlation it makes sound :( can you people please help me in this before i take any further step. I am sure you guys will help me on this. I want to have my car very smooth and with no sounds like engine and all. Please also tell me if there is any good and helpful solution for that.

I hope you people got my question, i am looking forward to here from you people.

Many thanks in advance to all the members and senior staff,

Thanks & Best Regards,
Asim
(E-mail solution if possible) :( [email protected]

·
Registered
91eagletsi-06optima
86 Posts
Not sure if I have your solution, but I can give you some tips. The ticking sound could be your valves or lifters. Caused by low oil pressure(could cause idle stalls), or bad valve seats. Not sure if this is a timing chain or belt, chains can make ticking noises more so a rattle if they become to slak or jump a tooth. All vaccum lines are also suspect, give them a lookover for cracks and proper seal. Also check for oil leaks. Im not much for electrical/sensors but that could also be a factor.​
A PCV valve helps relieve crankcase pressure a bad PCV can cause excessive oil leakage and consumption also the valve may stick or not close properly. This allows an excess of oxygen to enter the combustion chamber. Excess oxygen dilutes the air/fuel mixture ratio, causing a "rich" fuel mixture. A rich mixture can lead to a build up of back pressure in the exhaust system, which can cause engine stalling and a decrease in overall engine performance.​
Thank you sir a very respectable post, there are many teamplayers here that are more than willing to help in anyway​

1 - 2 of 2 Posts