Kia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Sorento SX
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I am planning on ordering a 2022 Sorento SX (Canadian version) tomorrow from Durham Kia and was wondering what other people in Ontario had for wait times for their delivery. Thanks!

·
Registered
22 Sorento SX PHEV
14 Posts
I don’t know if we’re just getting more of them here in BC, but I ordered one in Aug. and I had it mid September. I didn’t take it because I hated the colour, so I re ordered one and they assigned me a VIN for one that was on a boat. It arrived 2 weeks later. The dealer said they’ve been getting them very quickly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don’t know if we’re just getting more of them here in BC, but I ordered one in Aug. and I had it mid September. I didn’t take it because I hated the colour, so I re ordered one and they assigned me a VIN for one that was on a boat. It arrived 2 weeks later. The dealer said they’ve been getting them very quickly.
What's your dealer? Most dealers I called told me to wait 3-4 months to get a Sorento PHEV

·
Registered
2022 Gravity Gray/Black Kia Sorento SX
3 Posts
June the 1st I ordered a 2022 Gravity Gray/black interior Sorento SX from St.Catharines Kia. no VIN assigned as of the 14th of November. according to the Sales Manager he estimates another 1-2 months. Since then I have been offered a different colour combination as well as a 2021. Declined both. I also have my trade in that I am still driving.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts