Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I'm wondering if anyone knows where I may purchase parts (accessories) for my 2005 Kia Sorento LX. I absolutely loovvvveee it! I want to dress it up and would like to get some really great mags/wheels (20"or22") and I want some clear euro taillights. These items are next to impossible to find, let alone in Canada eh? If someone would be so kind as to give me some direction with this - it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I would avoid customsorento.tk if I were you. There's something fishy about them.

On the otherhand, I have had numerous positive dealings with http://www.customsorento.com (I am from Canada too).

Selection is excellent, prices are good and customer service is awesome.
Orders are well packaged and I have never had to pay any kind of Canadian customs, duties or taxes on any of the orders I've received from them.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2009 KIA Sedona LX, 2006 Hyundai Sonata 2.4 GL
145 Posts
You could also try Van and Truck World at www.vanandtruckworld.com. You can also use Canadian Tire. I just purchased a set of Vent Visors from them and they were $20 cheaper than my dealership. Installation is simple and I saved some money.

·
Registered
2006 Kia Sorento LX
77 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts