Kia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Rio5 EX w/ Convenience & ISG
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi again. Can someone share with me a downloaded 2012 Rio5 owner's manual, please? My car is not due for weeks and you have to be a regeistered VIN in the owner's club on the Kia site to get the owner's manual.

[email protected] I appreciate it much. :D

·
Registered
2013 Rio5 EX UVO manual
13 Posts
Try the Kia Canada or the Kia tech info sites (need to register with the latter and I had to use Internet Explorer browser for it to work right). Can get manuals without VIN, I know because I did.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both so much. It is greatly appreciated and look forward to returning the favor.

;)

·
Registered
former owner of a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,523 Posts
KGIS does not require a VIN number to download any owners manuals, just as lungdoc said. At least from that site you will get the US owners manual, some features in the one beto2k7 sent maybe different due to his location.

I presume Daddy-O that you are located in the US, as you haven't filled out your location profile. Also from KGIS you can find out everything you want to know about your car from a mechanical point of view, also check on TSB's too.

Just checked KGIS and the 2013 Rio Owner's Manual and features and functions Guide is available as well as the 2013 Warranty and Consumer Information Manual.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio EX
136 Posts
KGIS does not require a VIN number to download any owners manuals, just as lungdoc said. At least from that site you will get the US owners manual, some features in the one beto2k7 sent maybe different due to his location.

I presume Daddy-O that you are located in the US, as you haven't filled out your location profile. Also from KGIS you can find out everything you want to know about your car from a mechanical point of view, also check on TSB's too.

Just checked KGIS and the 2013 Rio Owner's Manual and features and functions Guide is available as well as the 2013 Warranty and C onsumer Information Manual.
i sent the one from kgis.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And thank you all. And thanks to Firefox, I was getting a blank page for the link KGIS needed agreement to. So I never could join. Then I tried IE and I got in finally. Nice site.

Thanks all again!.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts