Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for one for my wife for xmas for our spectra sx, anyone have one, and how they like it. how is remote size?

·
Registered
2003 Kia Sorento
606 Posts
That's kind of like asking the question,"which is better, Ford or Chevy?" It all depends on who you talk to.

My personal preference is Autopage. You can buy them all day on Ebay for cheap, the instructions are pretty clear and the remotes are pretty small. Their new line of the 2-way LCD remotes are the smallest in the world. I've installed about 50 or so Autopage alarms and I've never had a problem with them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a Rattler by DEI. I've already sent it back in for warranty repair, but they stand behind their products pretty well.

Last year circuit city had them on sale for $50. Installation was a pain on a honda, but much easier on the kia. If you get the chance for free installation, do it. I enjoyed learning the wiring, but it took way too long.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks , i went with Compustar and had it installed . The place i had it put in said they never hae problems with this brand, and stand by it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts