Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can anyone recommend a good dealer in MD for warranty work?

My car has had several issues, and one recurring issue (AC issues). Meanwhile it is almost out of warranty so I need my next repair to work (assuming it is the dealer and not a bad AC unit). I'm also not entirely happy with the treatment I get from my dealer with their telling me a current suspension issue is not covered under warranty since I tow with it, when I tow WELL under the tow ratings found in the owners manual (they also try to get out of providing a rental every time I take it in for repairs- my understanding is that they get reimbursed by Kia for a rental for all warranty repairs, not to mention the fact that the sales department went one up on that, promising me that if I bought from them that dealer would pay for rentals for all repairs, just not regular maintainance).

I'm in Columbia and work in Glen Burnie so near either area is ideal, but for a good service department I guess I'm willing to go as far as NOVA, Frederick, Carroll County or northern Baltimore County.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, as for the rental thing, they do always end up covering it (there is documentation that the sales department promised me a rental for all repair work), but it is a huge hassle every time I come in. I realize, that if I go elsewhere I'll lose that, but the hassle makes me not want to give them money for repairs once it is out of warranty (and for work that isn't covered by the warranty), and the possible poor work (not fixing the AC once and for all, not finding several problems when I bring it in for things I am experiencing) plus long distance from home and work make it not worth continuing to bring to them anymore.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts