Kia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Sorento 2016 SX V6 6AT, Civic 2006 LX AT
541 Posts
How do you delete Call History, by entry or total delete?

Bmwbill
Call history is a reflection of what is on your phone? On my call history on the screen i will see calls i made or received when the handset was not connected to the car (i.e. when i am at my desk). my assumption is the in dash screen only downloads and reflects what is on your phone

·
Registered
2017 Sorento
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
calls made from the car are not recorded on the "phone" call history, only in the "car" history. I would like to erase call history made from the car.

·
Registered
541 Posts
calls made from the car are not recorded on the "phone" call history, only in the "car" history. I would like to erase call history made from the car.
i checked again and found that if the phone is connected (via Bluetooth) to the car then you cant bring up the phone "app" on the 8in screen. therefore i couldnt find a history for calls made from the car, or a call history in general. are you using an android auto / apple car play connection which I believe works when you connect the phone to the AUX port. apologies - as i dont use those and didnt think that might be where your issue lies

·
Registered
541 Posts
i checked again and found that if the phone is connected (via Bluetooth) to the car then you cant bring up the phone "app" on the 8in screen. therefore i couldnt find a history for calls made from the car, or a call history in general. are you using an android auto / apple car play connection which I believe works when you connect the phone to the AUX port. apologies - as i dont use those and didnt think that might be where your issue lies
I got to scratch my head at this. Was browsing Kia Canada site FAQ (Kia Canada - faq) and saw this question on Bluetooth calls

Q: Can past incoming / outgoing calls be retrieved from my Kia vehicle’s Bluetooth® wireless technology system?
A: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit orem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit

google translate was no help with this.

Attachments

·
Registered
Sorento EX 2016 3.3 V6 7 passenger
28 Posts
I got to scratch my head at this. Was browsing Kia Canada site FAQ (Kia Canada - faq) and saw this question on Bluetooth calls

Q: Can past incoming / outgoing calls be retrieved from my Kia vehicle’s Bluetooth® wireless technology system?
A: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit orem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit

google translate was no help with this.
Dardsa, that is Latin for something (not sure what) but it's used as a filler when they're supposed to go back later and put in the correct text - obviously it got past them.

Lorem Ipsum - All the facts - Lipsum generator

·
Registered
Kia sorento 2019
1 Posts
How do you delete Call History, by entry or total delete?
Bmwbill
Hey I was looking for a way as well. So I looked online and no help. Then I read this and found no answer. But I played with my phone settings as the car was no help. I went to bluetooth setting on my phone, clicked my car and turned the call permission off and back on. Went back to my calls on my car and my call history was clean. Kind of annoying but after 2 years of trying to figure it out, it worked.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts