Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
600RWHP HSV MALOO /SPORTARGE platinum TD
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 2lt diesel turbo has a buzzing whineing noise happning under the bonnet for about 30 sec after switching of the engine ?
do they have an elictric oil pump for the turbo ? or do you think its the thermo fans running on a bit
any one else do this ?

im looking for info on the R engine i cant seam to work the jiggs site
i did join and can the left hand side list of modle ,year ect up
but when i click on an item it does nothing that i can see
if i click on open in a new page the pc works for a while then opens up a new page with nothing on it
what am i doing wrong ?

·
Registered
2011 Sportage EX 1.7cc Diesel - Manual transmission
154 Posts
my 2lt diesel turbo has a buzzing whineing noise happning under the bonnet for about 30 sec after switching of the engine ?
do they have an elictric oil pump for the turbo ? or do you think its the thermo fans running on a bit
any one else do this ?

im looking for info on the R engine i cant seam to work the jiggs site
i did join and can the left hand side list of modle ,year ect up
but when i click on an item it does nothing that i can see
if i click on open in a new page the pc works for a while then opens up a new page with nothing on it
what am i doing wrong ?
For the first part it is a common situation with all diesel engined, i dont know about the petrol ones though. i had the same queery and asked the dealer about it. he comfirmed this thus the noise.

for the second part did you try to open with a different web browser?

·
Registered
600RWHP HSV MALOO /SPORTARGE platinum TD
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For the first part it is a common situation with all diesel engined, i dont know about the petrol ones though. i had the same queery and asked the dealer about it. he comfirmed this thus the noise.

for the second part did you try to open with a different web browser?

ok thanks

no just google ?

·
Registered
50 Posts
queery?
dealer must've been shocked :D

ontopic: yes, buzz is normal but it's more like 10-12 sec.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts