Kia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to be buying a set of wheels in the spring for the Spectra. Im going to stay with 16" wheels so I can use the tires I already have. Right now I have a set in mind from the tirerack.com If anyone has any websites that has more wheels on them feel free to post them here. Its prolly going to be a long process. There are quite a few wheels out there.
Here is a pic. They are the Sport Edition F7.
[attachmentid=968]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
link dont show what wheels your talking about???

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
they look good. Personally Im not into the 5 star look but I bet it will still look good. Im just a chrome rim guy..

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was into chrome wheels a few years back but I found myself cleaning them like every other day because they always had to shine.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Originally posted by Spec SX@Jan 18 2006, 11:03 PM
Im going to be buying a set of wheels in the spring for the Spectra. Im going to stay with 16" wheels so I can use the tires I already have. Right now I have a set in mind from the tirerack.com If anyone has any websites that has more wheels on them feel free to post them here. Its prolly going to be a long process. There are quite a few wheels out there.
[attachmentid=968]
Looks good.. I have a few rims in mind as well..

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Originally posted by Spec SX@Jan 18 2006, 11:03 PM
[attachmentid=968]
NOW is a good time to get that rim you mentioned.. it's $87/rim! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
106 Posts
I got my rims new off of ebaymotors.com

Lots of great deals there.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Yeah, they are pretty sweet look'n!
Hey, guess what.. I kinda got lucky. As I was driving out of my apartment complex to head to work I noticed a rim on the side of the dumpster. So I stopped to see what it was about.. well.. there were three (well two good one and one broken) rims. They're 18"x7.5" JJ 6 Spoke Racing Rims (4x100/4x114 universal of course).. don't know who made it.. no center cap. NEWayz, nopefully I can find out what brand they are and see how much they sell for.. and to replace the blown tires as well! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice find :thumbsup:
I had a change of plans. I put my stock tires back on my stock rims for the summer. By the end of the summer the tires should be shot and I will put my snow tires back on the stock rims and buy a wheel and tire package next spring. Right now my Spectra is sitting in my driveway. Its been there since Wednesday night and it hasnt been drivin since becasue I blew my right front tire. Luckly I was just pulling into my fathers drive way so it happened at a very low speed and nothing else was damaged. No one in the area I live in had the Goodyear Eagle RSA in stock. I had to order it so my Spectra looks aweful right now with the spare tire on it.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I did a search online for them and did find some. By the time I would pay for the tire and shipping it was going to cost the same at VT Tire. So I ordered it from them. It will be in on Tuesday. I cant wait, its costing me a fourtune driving the Sedona everywhere.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Originally posted by Spec SX@Apr 22 2006, 12:01 AM
Nice find :thumbsup:
I had a change of plans. I put my stock tires back on my stock rims for the summer. By the end of the summer the tires should be shot and I will put my snow tires back on the stock rims and buy a wheel and tire package next spring. Right now my Spectra is sitting in my driveway. Its been there since Wednesday night and it hasnt been drivin since becasue I blew my right front tire. Luckly I was just pulling into my fathers drive way so it happened at a very low speed and nothing else was damaged. No one in the area I live in had the Goodyear Eagle RSA in stock. I had to order it so my Spectra looks aweful right now with the spare tire on it.
Man, that sux! Hope you find your tires! :thumbsup:
You can always try to find it on tirerack.. just a thought.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
5 Participants
ahfrederick
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing