Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Had my Sorento one month now, same time as a colleague has had is X-Trail. The X-Trail has been back to the dealer today with check engine light so it's one nill to Kia so far. :lol:

·
Registered
23 Posts
A friend of mine had a Nissan X-Trail. It was in for repairs more often than it was on the road. Eventually he gave it back to them, he was so fed up. Anyway, the X-Trail is a girl's car! :lol:

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi guys,
im new here and have friends who own a kia so i like to look at forums to see either what im missing or see what im glad i have so im not a flamer...but in response to the nissan i have a xterra (same as a xtrail? i dont know) and it's a great vehicle, mine has 47000 miles and going strong with no problems if this helps anyone out...i think all cars are unique and because of one car having a problem isn't really a necessary distinction of all the cars having the same problems.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Brookie, the X-trail in not sold in the US, the Xterra is a (different) truck.

The X-trail in one of the best soft roaders and is favorite as a mommy mobile (also the Sorento). The Sorento is a truck a guy can drive without feeling embarrassed :D

The X-trail may feel more comfortable then the Sorento due to the car chassis and the separate suspension.

If you plan going off road in the future then get the Sorento for the low gearing.

I would not replace my Sorento for X-trail ever!

Ilan

·
Registered
2 Posts
actually i bought my xterra on hearing it, next to the jeep wrangler, is the best off road vehicle..but now that i have it i don't want to put it in any harms way...lol...i hear good and bad about all vehicles and i guess for me i wanted something rugged looking and masculine with a strong looking front end, not a minivan down sloping front end. Before i got my xterra, i did test drive the sorento but i just couldn't get past the look of the front...it looks alot like a minivan and also wanted to be alot higher up than alot of suvs offerings these days. i wanted to see how it handled in very deep snow since it handled so well in 4 wheel drive and so i put it in 4 low with very deep snow, water, or if climbing a very steep hill that is slippery and it did extremely well...does the kia have four low?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts