Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,all- I just bought an 05 Kia Rio. It's a great little ride. I had an 03 Toyota Corolla S and I bought the Kia in order to cheapen my payment by about $100/month. Mission accomplished. I just never realized how well-built and QUICK this car was! I got the 5sp manual tranny cuz my Toyota was an auto (which I detested) and I love driving it. First thing i did was buy a K&N air filter for it. I could definitely feel a little power increase. Not a WHOLE lot,but it was there. Then, I ripped off my exhaust from the cat back and removed the spare tire/jack in order to let it breathe even better and to lighten it up. Mission REALLY accomplished. This thing's QUICK. WAY quicker than my Corolla S. No comparison. I blew a Corolla S away off the line tonight. Went out of my way to race this guy and torched him just to see how MUCH faster my car is. Anyway- I'm very impressed and I'm VERY serious about making this thing into a sleeper/tuner. I'm a 26 year old bachelor and I'm full of testosterone- what the **** ELSE would I be doing?! Happy driving....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the welcome and I most definitely will keep you up to speed with the mods I'm planning! :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts