Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Sedona
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2015 Sedona. Tows small trailer adequately. Place van in reverse and the backup warning goes haywire, my bad turn it off. A few miles down the road the BSD system keeps telling me I'm about to be passed. Ok, my bad #2 , turn the BSD off. However about an hour into the drive, I get a BSD Cancelled on the main info center, and it won't go away. Regardless of BSD on or off, I get the BSD Cancelled screen after about 1 hr of towing. Anyone have a solution? I hope the solution does not entail the dealer, they are good at oil changes and tire rotations, not so good thereafter. My $400 sliding door fix didn't work.

·
Registered
'14 Cadenza SX-L, '16 Sedona SX, Atlanta, GA, USA
281 Posts
I'm also interested in a solution to this. My BSD gets annoying when towing too. It would be great if there was a trailer mode to disable it.

·
Registered
2016 Kia Sedona SXL
1 Posts
I know this thread is almost 2 years old and there is no answer to it so I'm giving it a bump. I'm having the same issue with my 2015 Kia sadona too. Just bought a 4x6 cargo trailer to haul my camping gear around and this "BSD cancelled" thing is driving me crazy. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jay

1 - 3 of 3 Posts