Registered
Kia Ceed SW 2008
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Banned
2013 Sorento EX V6 AWD
707 Posts
Interesting. My USB socket doesn't seem to maintain a firm "grip" sometimes and the connected device wiggles and loses the connection for an instant (forcing UVO to re-read the contents and switch me back to radio while it does so...quite annoying when you've got 30-40GB of files on the device). I'll have to look at this today and see what the connector looks like from the back and the details on getting it out.

·
Registered
2K13 Forte SX Lux yada yada yada...
151 Posts
Interesting. My USB socket doesn't seem to maintain a firm "grip" sometimes and the connected device wiggles and loses the connection for an instant (forcing UVO to re-read the contents and switch me back to radio while it does so...quite annoying when you've got 30-40GB of files on the device). I'll have to look at this today and see what the connector looks like from the back and the details on getting it out.
There are two tension pins that hold your USB firmly in contact with opposite side. Take a flash light and a micro screwdriver and carefully bend the pins down and try your USB again. Repeat until desired tension is acquired.

·
Banned
2013 Sorento EX V6 AWD
707 Posts
There are two tension pins that hold your USB firmly in contact with opposite side. Take a flash light and a micro screwdriver and carefully bend the pins down and try your USB again. Repeat until desired tension is acquired.

Thanks man. I'll try that.

Best,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts