Kia Forum banner

Brit Kia Owners

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  simon26r 
#1 ·
Kia doesnt seem to be a huge brand yet in the UK, but I'm starting to see more of them on the road, but the only people I see driving them are elderly. I really can't understand why such an inexpensive good looking brand is being overlooked by the younger generation. I'm no spring chicken being 41 this year, but all the car owners that like modding are just going for the more popular cheap brands and spending an absolute fortune trying to make them look racy. What's the point? The Shuma 1 has loads of potential from its standard look, the only looks I seem to get are along the lines of "what the hell is he driving".

#5 ·
Hi There...

I'm 20 and from the UK... my parents have recently purchased a Kia shuma 15.sx for me, we got it mega cheap £1k with only 32,000 miles on the clock, because my brother works in a garage and it was a trade in...

I have yet to drive it, as i'm away at uni... it intended for use on my work placement starting in June... I can't wait to get into it....

i think its over looked by younger uk drivers as its a cheap brand, and styling isnt that great... but i'm excited to have a 1.5 sx with electric windows, metallic blue paint +more....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.