Kia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking, since we have the same bolt pattern as the dodge Dakota, would it be possible to use drilled and slotted rotors made to fit them? I know the hub is a different size but with a centering ring would it be possible

·
Registered
'02 Sportage 2 door.
339 Posts

·
Premium Member
1999 Sportage A/T 4WD
987 Posts
There are no performance parts available for the Sportage, except a rear stabilizer bar, rear KYB Just-A-Gas shock absorbers, and ceramic brake pads; that's all.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like lots of research and making stuff fit then. Are there any other 1g sportage forums with how tos or anything?

·
Premium Member
1999 Sportage A/T 4WD
987 Posts
1st G Sportage is mainly an off road vehicle, you can find some things about upgrading it for off roading, but for performance nothing more than this thread and another one in this forum about modifing the engine oil squirts.

·
Premium Member
1999 Sportage A/T 4WD
987 Posts
(...), but for performance nothing more than this thread (...)
I meant the "turbo 2000 Sportage" thread by Jorden; I thought I was answering on that thread, because you were treating the same question on that thread at the same time. And with performance I meant on asphalt performance, because a rear stabilizer bar, a lowering springs kit, ceramic pads do not improve off road performance, but the opposite. And also a turbo engine I do not think that improves off road performance, but reduces the engine reliability.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts