Kia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2005 Kia Picanto
187 Posts
I bought my Picanto from Stoneacre Grimsby, My girlfriend also has a Picanto and my Step Dad bought a Cerato after I got my Picanto!
We have had a bit of a mixed bag with Stoneacre Grimsby, with my girlfriend they were really good although they have only really had to sell her the car. Myself, not too many problems although you usually have the chase up the accessories department, with the Cerato we have had quite a bit of trouble we were meant to get a tank of petrol and some mats - nothing! and we are still missing the spare key! We are chasing them and they tell us there is a backlog!

Like picantoowner I have removed all branding from my Picanto, removed the rear window sticker, the awful tax disc holder and when I transferred my private plate over I didnt get my new plates from Stoneacre but ordered them off the internet so theres no branding.

Kevin.

· Registered
2005 Kia Picanto
187 Posts
Maybe I was wrong a little!
I took my car in for them to have a look at the brakes because they were scraping - they have replaced the rear brake pads BUT while my car was with them someone has hit the front bumper which has taken off some of the paint! Went to a local scratch place at Stoneacre Grimsby's recommendation and they would pay a "chunk" - come out at £100 and they have offered to pay half - I said I dont mind making a contribution but im not going £50 out of pocket for something I am sure happened while it was with them! They have offered me a discount on a service - I am yet to find out how much, if the amount isn't right then I'll be complaining!

They told me they noticed the bumper when they did their "inspection report" before taking in the car - bearing in mind I haven't seen this report so they could easily add it in and I haven't signed anything to say that there were marks!

Kevin.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.