Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do they even make a bra for the front of our vans? I can't seem to find one. Or, would this look silly on a van? Come to think of it, I don't know if I've ever seen any vans with bras!

:blink:

·
Registered
car
4,209 Posts
Your dealer might have a bra for it. Prolly expensive though. Check ebay out. I have seen them on there every now and then. If I happen to stumble accross one online I will let ya know.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Spec SX@Aug 6 2005, 12:15 AM
Your dealer might have a bra for it. Prolly expensive though. Check ebay out. I have seen them on there every now and then. If I happen to stumble accross one online I will let ya know.
Well, if I get it from the dealer wouldn't it be covered under my warranty? Yea, more expensive up front but worth it over the long haul IF they covered it. I'll have my wife ask the dealer tomorrow. We are having keyless entry (factory) installed.

You don't get any warranties with Ebay merchandise, usually. Plus, you never know what the quality is like. You have to be very careful on Ebay although you can find some good stuff sometimes. You must know what you are looking for specifically and know brand names or model numbers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts