Kia Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Kia Rio 1.4
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All

So I got my 2012 Rio round about Feb this year and I am enjoying every KM.
The quality of the build really sets it apart...BUT
I like adding my own personal touch to everything and problem is there are not aftermarket parts... or none that I know of here in SA.
So I found one place that sells nice kits, in Korea obviously...
Korean Auto Imports
Now I need to find someone willing to import. Any takers?
Enjoy the attachments.

Attachments

·
Registered
2013 Rio5 SX Navi, it be Black Pearl... argh matey!
131 Posts
You are 100% correct sorry about that, posted at work.
I meant this site here which is probably where the kit is originally from? Not sure
Love the rear spoiler...
And all the lighting options...
I have to agree about your link... especially the lighting options :eek:

Too bad the site doesn't have much English - but I imagine that most of this stuff will make it's way to eBay at some point (or Ali-Express)

·
Registered
2012 Kia Rio SLS and 09 Mitsubishi Lancer
463 Posts
You can always do it via private import. One thing though when importing is to keep in mind the bigger picture and its expensive.

All the lighting options you can get through ExLED, they are in English

·
Registered
Tanz. Blue 2012 Rio Sedan,Al White 2013 Toyota PriusV
384 Posts
Looking at the body kit I feel that the only viable mod would be the lip.

The rio sideskirt area has varied surface area to prevent chipping from rocks and the car already has a diffuser so i dont understand why one would want to put a diffuser on a diffuser.

Rear spolier ok and those led lighting are always questionable because you never know how it will actually look on the car. I would wait and do some more research before you make a decision.

Then again just my opinion. Also a great lip thats easy to install/remove and buy is ez-lip.

·
Registered
2012 Rio 5 SX,2007 Honda Fit Sport
7 Posts
"patch" under fuel filler door

I am wondering if anyone else has a "patch" just under the fuel filler door on the outside of the car. Thought it might be for extra protection just in case gas comes in contact with the paint. Very hard to notice the "patch". Looked at my dealers lot and found it on another graphite color car-no lite color cars had it. Thanks

·
Registered
Tanz. Blue 2012 Rio Sedan,Al White 2013 Toyota PriusV
384 Posts
I am wondering if anyone else has a "patch" just under the fuel filler door on the outside of the car. Thought it might be for extra protection just in case gas comes in contact with the paint. Very hard to notice the "patch". Looked at my dealers lot and found it on another graphite color car-no lite color cars had it. Thanks
Picture? I dont think i have anything like that

·
Registered
2013 Rio5 SX Navi, it be Black Pearl... argh matey!
131 Posts
Also a great lip thats easy to install/remove and buy is ez-lip
I concur. The EZ-Lip looks to be a nice (and cheap) way of adding a subtle front lip - I was about to order one myself.

·
Registered
2012 Kia Rio 1.4
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
By patch do you mean a clear plastic film?
I had those on my car when i purchased as well, i think it is to prevent scractches ect.
I think the dealer is supposed to remove them but i found 1 or 2 on mine

1 - 15 of 15 Posts