Kia Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
Joined
·
6,127 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
Joined
·
6,127 Posts
Originally posted by daniel@Dec 30 2004, 01:20 PM
If you are looking for any of these parts I can tell you where I got them from - www.withsolutions.com
hey daniel where in ny you at?
im in northern vermont and a guy that comes to this site with a sorent lives in my same town im sure he would like to know of where ya got them.
also check out www.k-rev.com kia community!



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Originally posted by 1fastkia@Dec 30 2004, 09:57 AM
hey daniel where in ny you at?
im in northern vermont and a guy that comes to this site with a sorent lives in my same town im sure he would like to know of where ya got them.
also check out www.k-rev.com kia community!
Johnstown NY - about 45 min NW of Albany. Thanks for the other link.
Parts as Follows..

Grill - http://www.evofusionusa.com/TeamSR/Kia/exterior-sorento.html
Taillights - http://www.evofusionusa.com/TeamSR/Kia/03s...eurolights.html
WAAG Parts - http://www.autoanything.com/department.aspx?c_id=50168
Side Steps and Trailer hitch - Kia dealer
Vent Visor - http://www.car-truck-accessories.com/weathertech_wf_dark.asp
Wheel Inserts were custom made from heavy vinyl and clear coated over.
 

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
Joined
·
6,127 Posts

·
Registered
car
Joined
·
4,209 Posts
Originally posted by daniel@Dec 30 2004, 01:56 PM
Johnstown NY - about 45 min NW of Albany. Thanks for the other link.
Parts as Follows..

Grill - http://www.evofusionusa.com/TeamSR/Kia/exterior-sorento.html
Taillights - http://www.evofusionusa.com/TeamSR/Kia/03s...eurolights.html
WAAG Parts - http://www.autoanything.com/department.aspx?c_id=50168
Side Steps and Trailer hitch - Kia dealer
Vent Visor - http://www.car-truck-accessories.com/weathertech_wf_dark.asp
Wheel Inserts were custom made from heavy vinyl and clear coated over.
Thanks for posting those links!! I do plan on putting some exterior accessories on my Sorento. By the way nice lookin ride. My Sorento is the same color. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Purchased this Sorento online – sight unseen! Really didn’t care for the color as it appeared on the computer but this was the only one w/o cladding and they were including the Sport Package with the 1000 rebate, so I went for it. Needless to say, when I saw it in person I was very pleased with the color.

“I used to live in gloversville.. worked at spaulding in johnstown”
Ah yes Spaulding – suck up the tax incentives and pull out when gone!

"Links not working"
Just trim back the address until you hit the main site and work the navigation’s to the part you are looking for.
 

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
Joined
·
6,127 Posts
Originally posted by daniel@Jan 3 2005, 10:46 AM
Purchased this Sorento online – sight unseen! Really didn’t care for the color as it appeared on the computer but this was the only one w/o cladding and they were including the Sport Package with the 1000 rebate, so I went for it. Needless to say, when I saw it in person I was very pleased with the color.

“I used to live in gloversville.. worked at spaulding in johnstown”
Ah yes Spaulding – suck up the tax incentives and pull out when gone!

"Links not working"
Just trim back the address until you hit the main site and work the navigation’s to the part you are looking for.
Ah yes Spaulding – suck up the tax incentives and pull out when gone!
did spaulding move?????? i hated it there sucked... lol... grando gloves is where i worked after then moved back here to vt...



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top