Kia Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kia have released a factory body kit for the Picanto. The full kit contains the following:

Front Corner Skirts
Side Skirts
Rear under skirt
Rear roof spoiler
Upper front grille
Lower front grille

Total cost with out fitting is £882.02

As soon as i have picture i will post should be next week. Has any body else done any mods to their picanto if so i'd like to hear. :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
NICE... i hope they make the car look more like a streetfighter

now i think it just look gay :) if you dont have a black one :p

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Saw one last week, looks quite good!

One I saw was on a blue one, grill includes stainless mesh for main grill and lower grill.
There is a kit for SE and non SE, as SE already has rear spoiler etc.

Also released a front fog kit, looks an easy fit, all pre wired, just pair of lamps, relay and switch.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im going to veiw the kit on a SE on Monday 7th at my Kia dealership so i should be posting pictures on monday night.

The only disapoint ment with the kit is that the front bumber has to be cut to peices to fit the mesh as it does not come as a hole bumper, But they do come color coded.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The kit is available now to buy and with fitting is about £1250 said the dealer And colour coded does mean pre sprayed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I spoke with my dealer yesterday and all they could say about the body kit is that its T.B.C. !!!! I also wanted the front lamp kit but again they said it was T.B.C.!!!

Looks like i'll have to give them another call next month....

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
TBC my ar5e!

We had bulletins nearly 10 days ago, front fog kit is available with full instructions to fit, looks fairly simple, just have to cut out the 2 holes in the bumper, plug in fog lights, fit a realy and switch, and jobs done.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for the info. I think i may try calling another dealer near by to me to see if they are just as slow on the uptake!!!!!! lol

I've wanted the front lamp kit since i've had the car so i'm glad to know its now available to buy.

Thanks again

1 - 14 of 14 Posts