Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone who owns a 2013 Sorento, is the view blurry when you look out your rear window?

My wife has a 2013 Sorento and when you look out the back window it's blurry. We asked the local dealership and even talked to the regional manager about it and was told that it was blurry because of the process used with the tinting. It's like that on all the 2013 Sorentos and there is nothing that can be done about it.

Just wanting to see if it is in fact true with all Sorentos.

Thank you.

TripleB

·
Registered
2012 Kia Sorento LX
46 Posts
Havent noticed anything on my 2012. Cant see why it'd be all that different on the 13's. Have you checked out others at the dealership to see if they're the same?

·
Registered
2015 Sorento
364 Posts
I have a 13 and just got all my windows tinted. Never noticed it was "blurry". I can say its not krystal clear though either, so depending on what car your comming from driving I see where maybe you could call it such.

·
Registered
2013 Sorento, Suzuki V-Strom
506 Posts
The back window on my '13 is clear. It is blurry when you are looking straight through, not obliquely, right?

Complain about it being a safety issue where you can't clearly see traffic behind you through your rear view mirror and that blurry back window.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts