Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012 sorento ex with the sirius radio , navagation radio system.

i have a phone with google assistant on it and for months i have connecting it via bluetooth to the car and using the OK Google command that would connect to the google assistant and accept commands that it would give me responses back through the car audio system

that has suddenly stopped...haven't changed phones or reset the bluetooth connection, nothing

troubleshot the phone and google first and it seems to be something in the kia bluetooth settings that is not turning the mic on to hear my commands after the google assistant is listening.

is there a way to correct this in settings so that bluetooth mic will hear my commands and feed them to the google assistant?

thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are you using Andriod or IOS? If you have an andriod phone then I would try and see if there's and update for the phone and then check to see if Google offered an update to the assistant. Lastly unpair the phone with the vehicle and reconnect with the updated settings. This should solve your problem

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
3 Participants
tdbone35
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing