Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2012 SX, purchased in September 2011. I had no issues with the Bluetooth until last week. My iPhone4 was paired and connected, I was listening to a CD, and wished to switch over to listening to my iPod. When I hit the "CD/Aux" button to switch over, it wouldn't. I could only get the CD to play. I tried to make a phone call using Bluetooth, it worked. I tried to play my iPod just using the phone and not via Bluetooth, it worked fine. But I can not get the iPod to work with Bluetooth any longer.

Has anyone else had this issue?

·
Registered
2013 Sorento SX AWD
54 Posts
if you have the Inifinity stereo, to get the iphone to stream via bluetooth when switching from another source, you have to use the button on your steering wheel and cycle through the sources. clicking the CD/AUX button on the stereo will not toggle to music on your iphone via bluetooth.

·
Registered
Sorento SX 2013
237 Posts
they are both considered USB/AUX devices, don't ask me why i found that weird as well

they should have had separate buttons for it.

whenever i want to stream from my phone, i need to hit USB/AUX for it to work

and make sure the phone is paired and connection is working, sometimes it doesn't connect automatically for several Custom ROM related issues

1 - 3 of 3 Posts