Kia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Sorento; 2018 Soul
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was walking behind my wife's 2018 Soul, and noticed that the black was now gone from the logo badge on her rear hatch. How can this happen? Can the black be restored, or does the whole badge need replaced? Is this a thing? I know a lot of other brands have "logo thieves" removing parts.

·
Registered
Kia Rio 2013 auto
140 Posts
that's wild, can be replaced fairly cheap. Looks cool, like a mirror with ghost lettering.

·
Registered
09 kia spectra ex,04 Neon,04 Chry. T&C, 08 Pontiac G6 gt
2,343 Posts
Gee, makes a pretty good mirror now for "last minute" hair touch ups when getting thing out from the back end...LOL :)

Hang in there with the Covid-19 changes affecting our routines!

·
Registered
'14 Cadenza SX-L, '16 Sedona SX, Atlanta, GA, USA
271 Posts
My Cadenza's front badge started peeling a year ago. I had started looking at replacement badges, then had a guy back into my front end. Problem solved - his insurance covered replacement bumper bits, including the piece that held the badge, so I got a brand new one out of it.

·
Registered
09 kia spectra ex,04 Neon,04 Chry. T&C, 08 Pontiac G6 gt
2,343 Posts
My Cadenza's front badge started peeling a year ago. I had started looking at replacement badges, then had a guy back into my front end. Problem solved - his insurance covered replacement bumper bits, including the piece that held the badge, so I got a brand new one out of it.
A bit of an extreme measure way to take care of a minor concern...don't you think????....LOL :) Glad the "nose job" fix wasn't more serious for such a "high end" model!

·
Registered
'14 Cadenza SX-L, '16 Sedona SX, Atlanta, GA, USA
271 Posts
A bit of an extreme measure way to take care of a minor concern...don't you think????....LOL :) Glad the "nose job" fix wasn't more serious for such a "high end" model!
Well I like to say, "Go big or go home!"

I'm also glad it wasn't more serious than it was.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts