Kia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Did you know that Auto Europe Group (published in 20 countries) has started the traditional competition this week, and guess what our little cutie is one of the applicants. I already voted in Turkey, looked for the urls for the others but couldn't find...

CU

PS. One can only vote once, so be careful when clicking...

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just bought a picanto and quite like it. Nevertheless, I have to agree with the "Car of the Year" organization (www.caroftheyear.org) sponsored by several automotive magazines that the Toyota Prius is truely the most innovative car this year and well deserves the prize.

That said, last year's winner was the Fiat Panda and after testing both the Panda and the Picanto, I definitely think the Picanto has better value for the money.

Curiously enough, the published gasoline usage for the Picanto seems to better than the Prius. Correct me if I'm wrong about this.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi,

I checked the web site and i couldn't find the picanto even as a candidate, i think we're talking about different organizations...

I drove a Panda 1,2 once and you're absolutely right, I felt like i'm driving a Suzuki Carry, Picanto feels more sporting...

About the fule consumption, you can find many topics, honestly i never had the published economy but i'm getting better... I got 7 l/100 km i first bought the car, but now i have 6 l, but always use 98 octane fuel, it makes the engine more silent, more economic, and more powerful.

CU

1 - 3 of 3 Posts