Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!.

My 2004 Amanti inserts a series of quiet little beeps inside the cabin from time to time. It seems to occur randomly and may have something to do with the climate control system. It apparently is the same beep as that made by the fan switch - three little beeps. I don't know what I am doing to cause it or what it means. I can find nothing in the manual about it. It could be a malfunction, I suppose. It seems to be totally random. Any ideas? :blink:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You're never gonna believe this!
The beeping issue has been solved. It was my wife's cell phone which she leaves on the console while we're in the car. It was set to beep as we went into and out of service areas. Sheesh - I feel goofy cause it was driving me so nutso.

·
Registered
2004 Kia Amanti
19 Posts
heheh thats funny, same thing happened to me once, took me forever to figure out that it was my cell phone doing this little bell chime to let me know that the battery was running low, i had never had a low battery before, and one day it started chiming like the bell you hear when your keys are in the ingnition with the door open. I was looking all over the place and asking What the heck is that!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts