Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Kia Forte
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a customer that bought a LX Kia Forte, the base model as stock as they come. The ECO light has come on in her car, she has sent me pictures so I can confirm that it is true.
There is no "Drive Mode" or "Active eco" button.

Any experienced this problem or found a solution?

·
Registered
2018 kia forte
6 Posts
Hello i know this is a old topic but i have a 2018 kia forte with this exact problem. Dealer is clueless and suggested i try here to resolve it. Any help would be appreciated ty Robert Matzen

·
Registered
2018 kia forte
6 Posts
Ty for the help but no luck. I have no buttons or switches to turn on or off. Even took it to the car dealer and no one there could figure it out. I didn't know i had this feature till the light came on. Its drivable and wont hurt being on it drives me crazy not knowing how or what made it turn on and not knowing how to shut it off. Dealer had looked at it for 2 hrs and are just as puzzled. 😂😂

·
Registered
2018 kia forte
6 Posts
Tried that no luck. Read both mauals one said it can change if you drive it harder.the more you are on the gas it would go into normal or sport mode. The eaiser you drive it would go into eco mode. So I'm gonna drive it a little harder and see if it changes.

·
Registered
2018 kia forte
6 Posts
Finally took it to dealer they tried for an hour then they took the postive cable off for 5 minutes and its fixed lmao. So simple. Light hasn't been on since.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts