Kia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Kia Picanto
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

What do you think about this badboy look. This is just a model that i have maked. To se how it´s look. What do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
2004 Kia Picanto
243 Posts
Hey Jesus,

Was looking at the lights but couldn't be sure looking without looking at both so did a quick mock up to see what it would like on both sides (and removed tape from the pic) its only rough and I hope you dont mind..... I do really quite like it looks good on both sides.

Take a look and see what you think... Thumbs up from me

New photo attached (covers on both sides)

Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 Kia Picanto
283 Posts
whoaa... cool looking man... err, i mean bad guy looking now, u got it... actually almost 3 weeks i try to figure it out how to make my picanto looks bad in just one bad eye lid, but i still cant design it rite... always gimme stupid looks instead... now i got it.. u great man... may i use the same design as urs to my Pica?... i hope u dont mind, cos i stay in Malaysia n there is no way we gonna collide on the road rite? :p

·
Registered
2004 Kia Picanto
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi mike thanks for the change of the picture so i can se how it´s look with booth sides, so I will start to make them to morrow, and Akat you can use the design.

·
Registered
2004 Kia Picanto
243 Posts
Hey Jesus Thanks, was only a quick job.... I can change it so id doesnt have 2 steering wheels etc as well if you would like, do it properly. Was just a quickie to see the lights. Looks good though and glad you liked the pic!

Mike

·
Registered
18 Posts
Think it looks cool, but the main problem is the positioning of side-light and indicator which I think the top piccie does quite well. Sorry but what is that Viynl? I'm currently working on a totally different look on my GS. I've painted my steel wheels silver, and put retro style crosses on my headlights and am currently working on some graphics to turn it into a 60's/70's track day car, bit like those old Anglias and mini's etc.

Work currently being hampered by the fact that some dozy cow last week drove into the side of it! Just waiting on the insurance companies.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts