Kia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i know ive seen more than three kia's around town, need to spread the word about our site. anyway i know its been awhile but glade to hear from all you guys.

·
Registered
2002 Kia Rio Cinco
67 Posts
I live in north central Phoenix...

When i get a friday off probally in like 4 weeks) I'll be taking the wagon out to Firebird and see what kinda times she gets...

Man... going from a 14.xxx ride into probally the low to mid 18's is gonna suck...

·
Registered
2006 Sportage LX V6
23 Posts
Another Phoenician here

You can add 2 more Kia owners here. My parents and I bought 2 trucks on the same day last August. We just impulsively went out to look at new cars, and we ended buying 2 trucks. We were frankly quite impressed on the new Kias, especially because the cars we traded in were Toyota Camrys and Rav4s. They bought an all-white 2006 Sorento LX RWD, and I got a 2006 Sportage LX V6 FWD white/gray 2-tone (the sport package includes bumper-colored body side-cladding --- looks very neat). We both love our trucks, and we're very impressed with how far Kias have gone since they got released in the US back in 1995. If you see me driving around town, do say hi. My plates read DECOR8R ("decorator").

See you guys around!!!

·
Registered
two 96 Kia Sephias, 1987 Subaru Hatchback,2004 Dodge SRT-4,2004 Dodge Neon,2004 Ford F-150,1986 Ford
95 Posts
Drop to say Hello

I'm in the Four Corners area and very much a Native to AZ. I own two 1996 Kia Sephias and really enjoy working on them. Somestimes I go down to Phoenix and check out all the wrecking yards trying to find more goodies for my Sephias. Both have 1.8 liter and one is automatic and the other a manual stick. Both are dark blue, but only one has a silver two tone on the bottom. I'll send photos soon. I'm always open to suggestions on how to make them look nice. Later....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Any az peeps out there? Im looking to put on a show @ Peoria Kia soon. Looking for modded up kia's Speak up!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Glad to see there is some people here in the valley that love their cars! I am new to the KIA scene but already have my eyes on purchasing the new Forte. I work in sales over at Salazar Kia in Avondale, and have been involved with everything from rally to drag racing over the years. Im excited to be with KIA and would love to start up a monthly meet for enthusiast's to gather together and socialize/check out the cars.

·
Registered
2012 Kia Sorento EX-V6, premium 2 in White Sand Beige
58 Posts
Tucson, here..........

........although I bought our Sorento up at Peoria Kia.:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts